Dealer Program for True Professionals
Be your own boss and work for yourself, not by yourself!
Why Choose SSI?
SSI has developed a turn‐key dealer opportunity for the Security industry like no other. Our program was designed BY technicians FOR technicians – no corporate red tape! The Dealer Program allows the dealer to focus on making money with sales and installations. SSI has taken care of all the money losing, time consuming issues of owning a business.
Localized Advertising and Marketing
– We strive to have a recognizable brand name in Ontario. Through our website, online marketing and promotional material the SSI Dealer brand reaches thousands of potential customers.
Flexible Recurring Subscription Revenue
– SSI has a number of subscription revenue streams including alarm monitoring, video monitoring, phone service, annual maintenance etc. This subscription revenue reoccurs month in and month out to increase the franchisees revenue.
Invoicing and Receivables
– Invoicing receivables and processing equipment purchases are taking care of by corporate SSI staff. Dealers can focus on customer relationships and revenue building.
– No project is too big to take on. Other dealers are available for additional labour support for those large projects. Also allowing yourself to assist other dealers for valuable experience and additional labour revenue. Professional installers on the job site helps speed up the project and reduce labour. Many small businesses are handcuffed by their customers and daily business activity. SSI corporate and dealers will assist all individuals to allow them bereavement, sick and family holiday time.
Group Purchasing Power
– SSI has and continues to negotiate with equipment suppliers for the lowest cost. The lower equipment costs allows each dealer to have a competitive cost advantage over the local competition.
Dealer Group Services
– SSI does not require an initial startup dealer buy in. SSI offers an affordable fixed monthly Dealer Group Service fee.