Security is What We Do
SSI is a world leader in electronic security. Since the company’s genesis, the experts at SSI have been leading the way. From our revolutionary control panels, to our industry-leading IP alarm systems and now to our sleek, contemporary self-contained wireless panels, SSI has always been front and center in the security space.
To keep up with changing demands and residential market trends, intrusion detection manufacturers continue to add system features to Alarm Systems. To address different home needs there are various products to meet the unique requirements of older homes versus new construction and single family homes versus high rise condominiums, ranging from basic to very hi tech models. Many homes no longer have traditional PSTN connections, therefore in some instances GSM is utilized as a primary method of communicating to the central stations.
A well designed residential intrusion system(Alarm System) will help reduce the risk of loss. Installing our window and door sensors is the first line of defense. Passive Infrared Detectors installed indoors as the second line of defense connected to an intrusion control panel have the capability to communicate to a Central Station when the Alarm system is activated.
In addition to securing the premises, security installing devices such as a smoke detectors, CO detectors, and flood sensors will provide additional life safety protection.
Connect2Go Interactive Service
- Our IP Interface Module and our Connect2Go Interactive Service added to your security system allows you to control your DSC or Honeywell security system from any internet connected computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Event notifications can be sent by email or SMS text. Receive a text or email to notify you that your son or daughter has arrived home or the dog walker has come by.
- Add IP Cameras for increased security. Live video can be viewed from your internet connected device. Know who is at your door or view when your son or daughter arrives home from school.
- One of the most economical options on the market
- No Phone Line? No Problem. Full IP Monitoring Available. Ask your dealer for details.
With the Connect2Go standard service you can control your system from anywhere in the world. Connect2Go also allows you to specify an unlimited number of e-mail or SMS addresses to receive alarms, arms, disarms and more.
The Connect2Go module allows SSI to connect your security system to our ULC monitoring centers over Internet Connection . Perfect for no phone lines situations.
- Remote Arm (Away & Stay, Quick Arming)/Disarm/Zone Bypass/PGM Control (depending on panel model)
- Event Logging
- Receive Alerts by e-mail or SMS.
- Network Supervision.
- New “Smart Phone” optimized version of the portal. Works with iPhone, Android, and Blackberry.
Enhance the power of the your standard Connect2Go Service with Connect2Go Plus.
- Turbocharge your experience with Priority Packets for faster command processing and status updates.
- Manage device from the Mobile Portal… Zone Labels, Partitions, Users, Custom Sequences and PGMs.
- Create and save custom command sequences for one button command execution.
- Create and save PGM labels for one button PGM execution.
- Share access to your system with other users you have authorized.