The 4K Ultra HD range of HDCP 2.2-compliant matrix switches delivers world-class distribution of your source material to every room in a residential installation.
This model is capable of distributing 10 HDMI 4K Ultra HD sources to ten zones – eight utilizing HDBaseT Class A technology and two additional zones via local HDMI outputs. The integrated audio matrix can route audio extracted from the 10 HDMI sources and eight independent coaxial digital inputs to any of the HDBaseT or HDMI outputs and 8 analog audio outputs with variable volume, bass and treble controls as well as audio delay for lip sync correction. Featuring an integrated Ethernet switch, the LAN port on the C4-LU1082 provides an Ethernet connection to eight C4-LU1E HDBaseT Receivers. Fast switching times are achieved thanks to the Control4 advanced EDID management system and EZ-Calibration. Zone Lock technology ensures home theater and media rooms are able to take full advantage of the latest 4K and 3D content.
4K Ultra HD compatible
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- HDBaseT 5 Play support allowing video, audio, IR and serial control, and Ethernet distribution up to 100 meters over a single category cable
- Ultra-compact HDBaseT receivers are powered from the switch, providing for a simple, clean installation
- SDDP allows the for easy identification and fast installation. No need to mess with static IP addresses or reservations
- Built-in audio matrix switch features 8 digital (coax) audio inputs (perfect for pairing with digital audio outputs on Control4 EA controllers) that can be routed to any HDMI*, HDBaseT*, or one of 8 analog audio outputs
* Audio routed from digital (coax) inputs to HDMI or HDBaseT outputs is accompanied by a black video signal.